Friday, March 23, 2012

...Something new. Never hurts.

Hey hey. I've been slacking lately. I apologize! I hope everyone enjoyed the weather. I did.

I spent the day in Philly with my loves. It was amazing. I met new people. Tried new things. I've always been the one to "try" something new. Whether its food...music...exercise..sex positions (shhhh). I'm always trying new things. One thing I'm eagerly excited about is make-up. I've always been shy when it came to make up. I don't know why. But seeing a friend Robin Facebook pictures sparked my interest once again. This girl is flawless. She's a make up artist & a M.A.C girl. Every time I see one of her Fb pics I drool. Talk about hot stuff! Her make up makes you wanna clear out your bank account and just move into M.A.C. The term make up ARTIST doesn't do her justice. Shes a make up goddess. She's my girl crush. (Yeah I said it so what). I'm gonna attempt to move her in my house and do my make up until after I die. Haha. She's one of the reasons why I reinstated my love with all things make up. Her && a friend named Ray. He's always "beat to the God's" and for a guy, his face is always gorgeous. He's also a M.A.C girl out of Macy's in Philly. My fiancé brought me a pink M.A.C lipstick and I told myself I'm gonna learn. So I took it to M.A.C and they showed me some tips and tricks. The M.A.C girl seduced me into spending $82.00. I sold my make up virginity for NC 45 (M.A.C talk) And if it weren't for Mel. I'd buy the whole damn counter. Thank God for Mel. Lol. I'm eager to learn and experiment with all colors. I won't be as flawless as Robin or Ray, But I'm damn sure gonna try. Stay tuned

I tried an Asian drink called "Bubble Tea" it was amazing (I'm part Japanese so I feel like I should of at least tried). It has bubbles of Asian gummies and came in all favors. Amaze. I even got Mel to try it and he's one of the hardest people to get to try anything. Needless to say, he loves it. I'm still figuring out how to put pics in order with captions. So bare with me.

I'm gonna end this with places to try in Philly && Pics. The pics won't be in order for captions but I'm still working on that.

PLACES TO GO IN PHILLY:

-Jake's Sandwich Board - 122 South 12th Street Philadelphia, pa

Www.Jakessandwichboard.com

AMAZING! Sandwiches and sides. I had the vegetarian Farmers Market sandwich with balsamic glaze. My fiancé Mel had the 50/50 which is pulled pork based. He loved it. Jae had a grilled cheese. They also have chocolate covered bacon..peanut chew milkshakes. The people are awesome. Go there when you're in a sandwichy mood.

-Kenshin Asian Diner- 301 Spring Garden Street. Philadelphia, Pa

http://acai37.com/website/kenshindiner/

My favorite Asian restaurant. They have amazing food. They don't have pork. But you won't miss it. Try their crab fried rice. Amazing. They also have great Pad Thai. Don't forget to try the bubble tea. It comes in 10/15 flavors. They have great options for vegetarians and vegans. Go there for Asian. You'll love it.

-Philly Cupcake Shop - 1132 Chestnut Street. Philadelphia, Pa

Www.phillycupcake.com

I'm not a sweets person. But, Mel and my son are cupcake junkies. I was surprised to see they had vegan cupcakes. Which are AMAZING. (amazing is my choice of word for the day). The shop was beyond cute and they had my two weaknesses: Chocolate and Swedish fish.........together. Chocolate covered Swedish fish.....OMFG. Need I say more?? Go there........now.

-Macy's MAC store- 1300 Market Street Philadelphia, Pa. Ray works there! He's amazing.

Try them. You might like it. You might not. Nothing hurts to try. Like my dad said "Try it once..if you don't like it OK, but if you do like it. It's still OK" Have a great night! Xoxo

Peace && Pink
TPN...

No comments:

Post a Comment